Minggu, 31 Agustus 2008

Task 1

Haiiii...!
My full name is Yasintha Vita Wahyuningsih and you can call me VITA. I was born in Gunungkidul,January 19 1990.I'm 18 years old. I have a sister. Her name is NIA and she's 21 years old right now.I live in Wonosari, a little town southern Yogyakarta.I love my hometown very much.There are so many beaches and beautiful places to visited. Baron beach is the most popular beach.
I like to reading comics and novels, watching cartoon movies, listening music, watching football match with my sister and sometime I'm used to playing basketball with my friends. I also like to draw comic when I'm in "my mood". Actually I'm not good in drawing, but it's OK for a beginner like me.

1 komentar:

call me NA mengatakan...

veeeTTTaaaaa.....

i want to go to your hometown and i want to go to baron with you:-)

i think,you're good in drawing. i ever saw your result drawing and that was so good.

well, i'm so happy to be your friend and i hope we will always be best friend forever. amen.

that's all i can say,thank you.
always C H E E R U P ! ! !
GBU.