Senin, 27 Oktober 2008

Another writing assignment again and this time I'll give you a kind of riddle. I'll give you some clues and you have to guess what is it.
It is a very useful thing and made of plastics. It helps me in saving something which is important for me. It has a unique and cute shape. It has a little hole in the top side. The color also interesting. It is a combination between 2 colors, white and red. Although it doesn't have a big size but it can contain so many things.
So can you guess what is it ???

9 komentar:

sweEt'Orange mengatakan...

huuummmfff,,,,



i know. . .



that's your pencil case,
isn't it?

simple lovers mengatakan...

I think it's a Pencil case, is that right?

_^tEaH^_ mengatakan...

Yeahhh,,!! u r RiGht,,
I guess, is iT your penciL case??

Francisca Yulia mengatakan...

Maybe...

it is a pencil case...???

Right...????

Anonim mengatakan...

i don't know.. can you tell me??

Anonim mengatakan...

Pencil case???

Chrisalex mengatakan...

What...?
No idea.... >.<
is it really a pencil case?

Lucia Astri mengatakan...

Hmmm...hmmm.........

Vitaa.....

I think that's your pencil case??

marissa mengatakan...

i think that is=
a.pencil case...
b.pencil case...
c.pencil case...
d.pencil case...
e.pencil case...

which one do you prefer???